College Policy Debate Forums
November 22, 2017, 09:35:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GSU- Deadlines, Judging announcements  (Read 661 times)
Tim Barouch

« on: August 30, 2016, 07:18:02 PM »

Important Deadlines

Friday, 9/2- Hotel block closes

Friday, 9/2- All TBA entries changed to live debate teams. Our preset ranking committee (David Cram Helwich, Will Repko, and Will Mosely-Jensen) needs this information to do its work.

Friday, 9/2- Nominations for the Melissa Maxcy Wade Social Justice Award due (email kcgrant@emory.edu). This is an extended deadline.

Tuesday, 9/13- All entries finalized.

Judging reminders:

1) We are requiring one round of extra judging for every team a school sends in a division after its first 2 entries. Please account for this in assigning your judges and hiring.

2) If you have Novice or JV entries, all judges from that school are committed to judge in those divisions' elims whether or not they have completed their prelim commitment. If we have to replace a judge from your school in Novice or JV elims because they walked away after round 6, we reserve the right to remedy that problem by forfeiting your Novice or JV entry. Our twin goals are growing our Novice and JV divisions and providing great judging in Runds 7 and 8. Please support that effort and remind your judges that they're on the hook for the work. 

More to come next week. If you have questions, drop me an email!

tb

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: