College Policy Debate Forums
November 23, 2017, 07:46:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greenhill Fall Classic - Come join us!  (Read 804 times)
Aaron Timmons

« on: September 05, 2016, 10:46:46 PM »

Greetings!

I am pleased to announce that registration will soon be open for this yearís installment of the Greenhill Fall Classic at https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/index.mhtml?tourn_id=5697 . Please see the website for the schedule and other general information.

This yearís tournament will be held on September 17 - 19, 2016. While I know that many in the college community will be at Georgia State, if you are NOT attending, we would LOVE to have you come and judge some of the best high school teams in the country and get an early jump on recruiting!

If you canít come for the invitational, the Round Robin is held on September 15 and 16. Come in for the Round Robin, judge a few debates and then make your way to Atlanta. Many college coaches/debaters have figured out this approach over the last several years.

We pay well, will house you, and do our best to show you unparalleled hospitality.

Please contact me at timmonsa@greenhill.org with questions/interest.

Best wishes in the upcoming season.

Aaron Timmons
Director of Debate
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 10:49:09 PM by Aaron Timmons » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: