College Policy Debate Forums
November 24, 2017, 05:52:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise with the NJSD  (Read 732 times)
michael.ritter

« on: September 12, 2016, 08:01:44 PM »

The National Journal of Speech & Debate (NJSD) is offering advertising space in the next issue of the journal to advertise to speech and debate coaches and competitors. The NJSD was founded in 2012. We've had several issues each year with articles about current issues in high school/college debate. Authors with PhDs, law degrees, and master’s degrees, as well as well-reputed coaches with decades of experience, have published articles.

As more and more people have become aware of the NJSD, our readership has skyrocketed in the past couple years. Our views in recent years have been as follows:

Year | Views
2012 – 473
2013 – 1,793
2014 – 1,709
2015 – 2,549
2016 – 1,949 (year to date)

Our next issue will be published in September/October 2016, and will have two articles; we are offering 2 ad spaces. We are offering introductory discounted rates. If interested, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Michael J. Ritter
Editor in Chief, NJSD
webmaster@theforensicsfiles.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: