College Policy Debate Forums
June 22, 2018, 06:14:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberty Tournament Update #1: Important  (Read 653 times)
mph

« on: November 01, 2016, 02:28:44 PM »

Judging

Please double-check and make sure you have entered enough judging to cover your commitment.  We are extending the deadline to midnight tonight to give everyone enough time to make the necessary changes.

Also, if you are short and you have hired judging through other teams, please send me an email to let me know who's covering your rounds.  CC the person covering your rounds so I know we are all on the same page.

Team Entries

Team entries also lock at midnight tonight.  Please double-check to ensure that your entries are correct.  Schools are responsible for the $50/person entry fee for any debater/judge/observer dropped after midnight.  Additionally,  please make sure your total number of attendees is correct in tabroom to ensure we have enough food for any observers.

Double-Octos

We expect several double-octofinal debates in both Novice and Open.  Doubles will be held on Sunday morning.  As usual, the awards reception will be held Saturday evening so the elimination rounds should progress quickly on Sunday.  We will do our best to get you all on the road at a reasonable time.

Smoking

Reminder that Liberty is now a smoke free campus.  Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the university grounds.  Thank you for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 02:34:59 PM by mph » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: