College Policy Debate Forums
September 19, 2018, 04:38:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Georgetown--Two Announcements  (Read 846 times)
Jonathan Paul

« on: May 04, 2017, 10:46:11 AM »

I am pleased to announce that Mikaela Malsin is the next Director of Debate at Georgetown. She officially starts in a few weeks.  Im confident that the future of policy debate at Georgetown is in good hands. It was an excellent applicant pool and the process was extremely competitive.  Thank you to all that expressed interest.

Id also like to thank Jackson Erpenbach for the past five years of hard work as a student and coach. Jackson was a key player during his tenure at Georgetown and will be dearly missed as he begins law school this fall.

As such, we have an opening for a new Assistant Director. The link to the official position posting is below. I encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible. Im happy to answer any questions about the position, but the application review and interviews will not begin until Mikaela officially starts.

Best,
JP

https://georgetown.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Georgetown_Admin_Careers/job/Main-Campus/Assistant-Director-of-Debate--Center-for-Student-Engagement---Division-of-Student-Affairs_JR01400-1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: