College Policy Debate Forums
November 23, 2017, 09:42:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ADI Seeks Fellows and Practice Debate Judges  (Read 381 times)
Adam Symonds

« on: July 05, 2017, 03:32:11 PM »

The Arizona Debate Institute has a unique format this year: 2 weeks of online instruction, followed by one week of in person practice debates and tournament. As a result, our Fellows call this year includes current students (juniors seniors) as well as any coaches that are interested in spending a week judging practice debates/tournament debates. The primary obligation is to judge practice debates and rebuttal re-dos to provide feedback. Dates are July 30-August 6. Fellows will also be asked to help fill holes and organize assignments during the online portion of the institute July 30-August 6.

Compensation: we will provide you with a place to stay, several meals, and $300.
Bealerby

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 03:09:04 AM »

Can I bring new knowledge to publish or not as recent updates?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: