College Policy Debate Forums
June 19, 2018, 02:35:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEDA Nationals Meeting  (Read 3485 times)
paulmabrey

« on: March 24, 2010, 05:44:25 PM »

Hello from Oakland, CA!

We just concluded our CEDA executive council and business meetings. I have attached my notes from the meetings. Please be aware that my notes are not an accurate record but reflect my own (and often misspelled) note-taking of our discussions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I will keep you posted as relevant concerns emerge and solicit input on important issues. Some highlights from the meeting:

- 4 CEDA presets based on ordinal ranking, everyone debates in a pod (feedback?)
- feedback for future CEDA National tournaments (sequencing with NDT and hosting in same location as NDT?)
- Next year's CEDA Nationals at Binghamton
- Summer meeting at Weber State information
- CAD journal going primarily electronic though print still available upon request
- Professional Review Board
- Topic Committee Process, student representative election and possible topic papers
- 3 proposed amendments

Thanks!

Paul

* CEDA Meeting.docx (16.76 KB - downloaded 369 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: