College Policy Debate Forums
December 11, 2018, 07:28:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEND ME YOUR SPEAKER AWARD SONG CHOICE!!!  (Read 779 times)
jonahfeldman

« on: December 22, 2017, 04:35:49 PM »

Greetings,

We are eagerly anticipating your arrival in Berkeley at the start of the new year. As is tradition, each person who wins a speaker award gets to choose a song to play after their name is announced. Please email jonahfeldman@gmail.com with your song choice. Even if you are unsure whether you will receive a speaker award or not you should send me a song request anyways because 1) always be confident 2) we're going to give out an award to the best song choice

If you don't pick a song we reserve the right to ask coaches and teammates for a song choice or just choose something that we think is funny. If you want to choose different songs for the first tournament and the second tournament that's ok too.

The first speaker at both tournaments will receive a sword. The sword at the first tournament is "The Shalmon" and the sword at the second tournament is "The Luskey"

Hope you have a happy and safe holiday season!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: