College Policy Debate Forums
January 23, 2018, 11:20:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wayne State seeking graduate assistants in Policy Debate for Fall 2010  (Read 2221 times)
kelly young

« on: October 15, 2009, 03:29:55 PM »

We currently have two openings for two policy debate graduate assistants for next year. The Department of Communication at Wayne State University has both MA and PhD programs in Communication Studies, Film Studies and Journalism.

The assistantships are very generous and competitive. You receive tuition waiver, monthly stipend, health and dental insurance (because of the strength of the graduate union, you receive the exact same benefits as faculty), no teaching requirements (although you can in the summer for extra money), opportunities to earn extra money working at our debate institute and a potential monthly housing stipend.

In total, we have seven coaches associated with the program: 2 directors, 3 debate assistants and 2 IE assistants. Our programs are regionally and nationally competitive and well supported by our university and alumni. Learn more about the department at: http://www.comm.wayne.edu/and http://www.gradschool.wayne.edu/index.asp
About the forensics program at: www.wsuforensics.org

Please contact me at Kelly.young at wayne.edu or my office 313-577-2953 if you are interested. Deadline for application is January 15.

Thanks,

Kelly

Kelly M. Young, Ph.D.
Director of Forensics/
Assistant Professor
Communication Department
Wayne State University
585 Manoogian Hall
Detroit, MI 48201
(313) 577-2953
kelly.young@wayne.edu
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 03:32:40 PM by kelly young » Logged