College Policy Debate Forums
December 13, 2018, 09:56:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 81st Annual Lions Club Speech Contest Judge Needed  (Read 977 times)
GinaTse

« on: February 16, 2018, 08:29:59 AM »

My name is Gina Tse-Louie of the San Francisco Bay Area New Century Lions Club.  The Lions Club District has been giving away $103,000 in scholarships.  Last year our sponsored youth receive over $11,000.  We are looking for a judge and hoped someone from your organization would be interested?  If they can and would like to participate, the details are:

Topic:  "Integrity and Civility Play What Role in Today's Society?"
                Date:  Sunday, February 25, 2018
                Time:  2PM
                                   Burlingame, CA 94010
                Details:  http://md4lions.org/student-speakers-contest or see attached brochure

Please let me know as soon as possible if someone would be able to judge?  If there is a scheduling conflict and can suggest someone else who:

1) has had speech training or experience in public speaking 
                                                        2)  different professions or fields of endeavor and represent each geographical location involved

It would be appreciated. Please feel free to call me at 415-271-2178.

Thank you for your time!

Gina
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: