College Policy Debate Forums
June 23, 2018, 01:28:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graduating Senior Debaters: Job Opportunities in Business Management  (Read 1971 times)
Kernoff

« on: March 26, 2010, 05:14:44 PM »

Hi Folks,

Congratulations to this year's graduating seniors on an exciting debate season! 

I wanted to pass along this job description to the graduating seniors who are still looking for something to do next year. The company I work for (MBI, Inc.) is looking to fill multiple positions in product marketing management.

I've attached the description below.  The job is a great opportunity to work in a management position and take on full responsibility for products right out of college.  MBI is looking for organized, detail-oriented, hardworking multi-taskers interested in gaining experience in running a business.

MBI is looking for smart people from any background.  Business-related experience or coursework is NOT required (but could be a plus).

If you are interested in a position or have questions about it please feel free to contact me at kernoff@gmail.com.  To apply for a position you will need to forward a resume and cover letter.

Enjoy the rest of your senior year!

- Josh

POSITION:    Product Marketing Management Role

INDUSTRY:  Consumer Products / Marketing / Management / Product Marketing

DESCRIPTION:

Do you have what it takes to stand out from your peers?  At MBI, it takes an individual with a competitive drive.  It takes a strategic and innovative thinker.  It takes the right combination of intelligence, creativity, and ambition.  It takes a leader. 

In return, MBI offers the opportunity to make an impact.  Our managers, tasked with running a segment of our business, are afforded substantial responsibility early on in their careers.  They enjoy a strong sense of ownership of their work and excellent opportunities for advancement.

In a product marketing career with MBI, you are given the responsibility for developing and implementing the marketing plans for your products.  You will take products from concept to market and will be actively involved in all stages of the process, including:

* Advertising
    * Marketing – Strategy, Implementation, Analysis
    * Product Development
    * Product Sourcing

The role is not a rotational one, but rather a cross-functional one.  The breadth of responsibility our managers experience is unrivaled by traditional brand management roles in larger companies.  We challenge our managers to get involved in every aspect of our business and to innovate in ways, large and small, that improve the business.  This approach has sustained our success for over 40 years.  To learn more about MBI and careers in marketing management, visit us on the web at www.mbi-inc.com.   

REQUIREMENTS: 

MBI seeks intelligent, ambitious individuals with strong commercial instincts and the drive it takes to be a leader. Directly related coursework and/or professional experience is NOT required.  Resume and cover letter required.   

We are currently seeking both entry-level and experienced candidates.

ABOUT US:

MBI, Inc. is a $400 million-dollar consumer products company located in Norwalk, Connecticut, approximately one hour from Manhattan. We develop and market both original and licensed products, with licenses including: the NFL, MLB, Ford, Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola and Disney, to name a few.  We are a dynamic and fast-paced company, developing and marketing hundreds of new products every year. Our sophisticated marketing strategies, diverse product categories and commitment to excellence have brought our products into the homes of millions of customers in over 125 countries.  For more information, please visit us on the web at www.mbi-inc.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: