College Policy Debate Forums
September 23, 2018, 08:12:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vince Binder  (Read 1675 times)
UMDebate

« on: April 14, 2010, 07:49:20 AM »

This was sent to me by Stephanie Torre, a UM Debate Alum...

Hi Everyone,
Fellow Debater/ Coach and FSU graduate student Vincent Binder has been missing since April 1st 2010.  He is 29 years old, 5’8, 180 lbs and has blue eyes and brown hair.  He was last seen in the Lipona/Airport Drive area of Tallahassee.  He was walking home from a friend’s house and never made it home.   I know some of you have already heard that he is missing but I wanted to let you know that the search has been extended throughout the state of FL and especially into Miami where police received a tip and arrested three suspects that police think are related.  It is critical that we find out information on where they have been and if anyone has seen Vince in the Miami area.  Please look at the web site of their pictures and pass out fliers around Miami.  Place them around where you live or heavily trafficked places around Miami or if you travel on 95 in gas stations and other rest stops

The newest article with pictures of the suspects: http://www.talgov.com/communications/newsdetail.cfm?id=2319

ALSO- please visit http://www.helpfindvince.com/  they are collecting money donations that they can offer as a reward for information
I have also attached the missing person flier as well as a few pictures of Vince.  Please spread the word to all your friends in the area.  It is important to get his name, picture and information to as many people as possible as quickly as possible.  We are still holding out hope for his safe return.

I don’t know if all of you have met Vince but he is a great guy -- I remember first meeting Vince at our UM debate tournament when he was a debater for UF.  This is so sad.  We have to come together as a community to support Vince’s family, friends and the FSU debate team.

What you can do:
•         Spread the fliers and pictures of suspects around Miami and email information to friends and family – any information on the suspects whereabouts over the last few days is needed
•         Join and invite friends to join the Facebook groups  “Missing Person- Vince Binder” and “Vince Binder is missing- Please Pass this on.” –to get updated information
•           If anyone has any information they can the Tallahassee Police Department at 850-891-4200

Thanks,
Stephanie

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: