College Policy Debate Forums
November 22, 2017, 07:48:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CEDA Summer Meeting Website -- Attendees Please Subscribe***  (Read 2046 times)
vguevara

« on: May 18, 2010, 08:58:38 PM »

In the interest of centralizing logistical information regarding the meetings we have created a webpage that will host any and all information attendees will need, including the schedule, suggestions for food and entertainment, directions, transporation schedules, etc. 

Please check out www.cedaconference2010.webs.com Most importantly, we would like folks to subscribe by typing their email into the field in the sidebar on the right side of the homepage.  This will help us get an accurate head count so that we can ensure that all of our guests are treated to the same level of Weber State hospitality and that we have enough to go around. Please encourage anyone you know who will attend to subscribe as well.

If you're still lagging on those hotel reservations, our online reservation link is still offering the $79 rate.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/slcog?groupCode=cedceda&app=resvlink&fromDate=6/2/10&toDate=6/6/10 

If you should run into trouble, please just let me know.  There are existing reservations that could be transferred to your name and I can probably still finagle something with my contact at the Marriott, if all else fails. 

We're looking forward to being your gracious hosts.  Please let me know if there's anything I can do to facilitate your planning or your stay.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: