College Policy Debate Forums
November 20, 2017, 07:50:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Those Following the Topic Meeting Proceedings at Home  (Read 2877 times)
vguevara

« on: June 01, 2010, 05:25:45 PM »

The topic meeting proceeding will be streamed live and will have an available interactive component.

All you need to do is sign up for a ustream.tv account.  The proceedings can be found under the following link:  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ceda-topic-committee-deliberations

If you don't already have a twitter account, you can sign up for one and you will be able to write in and have your opinion directly heard.

For those attending, check out www.cedaconference2010.webs.com if you haven't already.  All the information you will ever need is posted there.

The forecast looks good and every thing is up and ready to go.  We're looking forward to hosting everyone, even if virtually.

My best,

Veronica
JoeBellon

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:57:42 AM »

Thanks for the info. May I ask what Twitter info/address we'll need to have our opinions heard?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: