College Policy Debate Forums
October 20, 2018, 10:52:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NE Regional Opener @ Binghamton University  (Read 2742 times)
joe leeson-schatz

« on: July 30, 2010, 08:31:49 AM »

Binghamton University will be hosting the NE Regional Opener this year instead of King's College. We expect a large number of people in attendance. We are also trying to go WASTE FREE at our tournament in hopes we can do that same thing when we host CEDA Nats come March. The invite's attached. Any questions feel free to contact me at binghamtondebate@gmail.com .

Joe Leeson-Schatz
Director of Speech & Debate at Binghamton University

* NE Regional Opener 2010 Tournament Invite.doc (116 KB - downloaded 473 times.)
joe leeson-schatz

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 03:54:53 PM »

Hi All-

As the Binghamton tournament approaches, we are looking to get our case list policies for the tournament out there.  Prior to round 3 (first thing Saturday morning), all teams will be responsible for uploading the aff/neg positions that they have run rounds 1 and 2 and/or email these arguments in a word attachment to lcamero1@gmail.com, and we will be uploading the positions to case list for you.  To ensure fairness, we must insist that every team complies with this.  Thank you in advanced.

Lauren Cameron
Assistant Coach of Binghamton Speech & Debate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: