College Policy Debate Forums
December 11, 2018, 03:09:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greenhill Round Robin and Invitational  (Read 4033 times)
Aaron Timmons

« on: August 04, 2010, 01:10:42 PM »

Greetings,

The Greenhill Round Robin and Fall Classic is around the corner. The Round Robin is September 9 and 10, 2010 followed by the invitational on September 11, 12, 13 and we would love those who are college coaches/debaters to join us! Many of you know our hospitality is quite good and the debates are excellent and provide a really good opportunity for you to get some recruiting in.

If you have debaters on your team (or are a debater) that is interested/available to judge please pass this information on to them as well.

The tournament invitation is available at http://www.joyoftournaments.com/tx/greenhill/info.asp to allow you to get more information if needed.

The Round Robin will be held at the hotel.  The prelims, doubles and octos of the invitational will be on the Greenhill campus with quarters on returning to the hotel on Monday.

Please contact me if you are interested. If needed we can house you, feed you well and even compensate you for your time.

Regards,

Aaron Timmons
timmonsa@greenhill.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: