College Policy Debate Forums
April 26, 2018, 04:42:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Richmond Spider College Tournament--Invitation  (Read 3367 times)
kevin kuswa

« on: August 10, 2010, 07:54:48 PM »

Invitation forthcoming.  We're Oct. 9-11.  Still 8 rounds.

Thanks to other folks going back to 8 rounds as well.  Good decision.

Kevin
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 01:22:00 PM by kevin kuswa » Logged
kevin kuswa

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 01:22:42 PM »

Invitation information is here: http://debate.richmond.edu/tournament/index.html

Contact me with questions, concerns, etc.  Hope to see you all out here.  Kevin
kevin kuswa

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 08:08:21 AM »

Richmond tournament update:

1. hotel block filling fast...make your reservations  (Oct 9-11, sat-mon).

The tournament hotel is the Best Western Executive Hotel located near I-64 & W. Broad Street.   They will offer a $70 flat rate for up to four occupants.  The rate includes a free breakfast and we will also have coffee on campus.  The hotel has wireless internet.  They are located at 7007 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23294, behind the famous dave’s and the sheetz.  Phone: (804) 672-7007, fax: (804) 672-3251.  Email: bwexecutive@aol.com.

2. Sign up on Debater Results--even just tentative numbers.  This will ensure you have internet passwords on campus and it helps us plan meals, reserve rooms, etc.

3. Trophies--we will continue our practice of providing trophies with functionality.  If you clear (half the teams clear) each debater will receive a nifty little tournament jump drive.

4. Novice teach-in.  Still going--if you'd like to teach a session, let me know and perhaps include a title for your class.

Good luck with preparations and we hope to see you all soon,

Kevin
kevin kuswa

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 07:19:26 AM »

Hi all,

Get your Richmond entries in soon.  We need to get computer passwords, make food arrangements, order some items for you all, etc.

If you are struggling with the judging obligations, contact me and we'll see how we can help.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Spider Tournament.

If you are interested in doing a NOVICE TEACH-IN Session (it counts as a round of judging as well), please contact me.

Novices, if there is a session you would like to see offered, let us know.

Have a good one,

Kevin
kevin kuswa

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 05:49:11 PM »

still have some space for a few teams at richmond next weekend.  sign up soon or contact me so we can make sure we get you computer passwords.

thanks,

kevin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: