College Policy Debate Forums
June 20, 2018, 05:18:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Results of Finals -- Tournament Thanks  (Read 2507 times)
JoeBellon

« on: September 20, 2010, 08:39:18 PM »

In the final round of the GSU National College Debate Tournament, Cal Berkeley BP (aff) defeated Harvard JP (neg) on a 3-0. The panel was Murillo, Corrigan, and Kearney.

On behalf of the entire GSU family, I'd like to thank everyone who attended the tournament for giving us the chance to serve the community we love so much. Special thanks have to go out to all the non-GSU folks who sacrificed in various ways to make the tournament possible. Dr. Jon Bruschke and Seungwon Chung were a fantastic tab staff. Josh Gonzalez was relentless as the head of the caselist effort. Literally dozens of other people contributed in various ways to make a better tournament experience. We could not have done it without your help.

Dr. Joe Bellon
Director of Debate
Georgia State University
ScottElliott

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 07:15:45 AM »

I want to thank Joe Bellon and the GSu Tournament staff for hosting another great tournament. Just two buildings used this year, made life easy on just about everyone.

Scott Elliott

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: