Author Topic: 2nd Round Application Deadline for NDT?  (Read 4455 times)

JustinGreen

• Kansas State Debate Team
2nd Round Application Deadline for NDT?
« on: March 01, 2011, 10:58:54 AM »
Curious as to when this is....cannot find in NDT governing documents or in previous posts.  I imagine I am missing the obvious - I apologize for the clutter.
Thanks for clarifying,

Justin Green

Matthew.Cook

Re: 2nd Round Application Deadline for NDT?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 11:00:35 AM »
Thursday at 5pm. At least that is what was said at the awards assembly for D3.

jarman

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 02:30:42 PM »
The NDT newsletter from Fritch is available here:  http://www.cedadebate.org/forum/index.php?topic=1959.0

Thursday at 5pm central is the deadline.

Malgor

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 01:57:12 PM »
the option to look at the w-l record of bid teams against ndt qualifiers is not working.  I assume this is because no one can register for the NDT on debate results yet.  Will registration, and thus this results option, be available by the time 2nd round voting is due?

Hester

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 04:09:58 PM »
excellent question! since all the 1st round bids and district qualifiers have been posted, and the results from the district tournaments are part of the debateresults data, it seems the only thing left to do is to input the names of the teams that have qual'd. i'll be Bruschke is working on it as i type.

the option to look at the w-l record of bid teams against ndt qualifiers is not working.  I assume this is because no one can register for the NDT on debate results yet.  Will registration, and thus this results option, be available by the time 2nd round voting is due?