Author Topic: Registration, Schedule, Hospitality, and Super Bowl info  (Read 2312 times)

andreareed

Registration, Schedule, Hospitality, and Super Bowl info
« on: February 03, 2011, 01:34:55 PM »
We look forward to seeing everyone in Lexington tomorrow.  Registration will be from 6-9pm in Suite 517 at the Hilton Downtown Lexington (369 West Vine Street).  Please let us know if you will be arriving late.

We will also be having a gathering for Roger in suite 517 from 7pm until late.  Please join us for some lovely bluegrass hospitality.  There will be festive beverages and delicious treats.

I have also attached a finalized schedule.  We added time for dinner on Sunday (which will be served in the Classroom building).  We anticipate releasing pairings Friday night by 9:30.  If travel delays or drops significantly delay making the pairings, we will not keep everyone up by posting them very late.

We will have a room in CB where we will attempt to show the Super Bowl on Sunday night... fingers crossed that we get the tech to work.  Alternatively, there are also many fine establishments with TVs within walking distance from the campus.  The Hilton is also planning some sort of Super Bowl party.  I don't know the details, but I'm sure the front desk could give you some information.

Safe travels!