College Policy Debate Forums
October 20, 2018, 12:06:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Debate Software Suite  (Read 8392 times)
antonucci23

« on: October 19, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »

Alex Gulakov has designed a new paperless debate system with accompanying software.

It includes virtual tubs, a new flowing system and an integrated paperless system.

Find and download Debate Synergy 1.0.

http://georgetowndebateseminar.wikispaces.com/synergy

A note on the distribution: Georgetown University Debate is offering small grants for distribution of similar free, open-source material.  If you have a similar product, please feel free to contact us.

Electives on the use of these new programs will be offered during the summer seminar.
Ermo

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 07:54:21 AM »

Since I'm not presently using Office 2007, I figured at least the timer would be useful.

But, I wasn't able to find it in the zipped folder. What am I missing?
C.J. Clevenger

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 07:21:34 PM »

Ermo,

The timer is actually built into word, it is not a separate thing.  So as far as I can tell you would have to have word 2007.

CJC
bgaston

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 12:32:52 PM »

I have heard strong rumors that the new Microsoft Office for mac that will come out sometime later this year WILL HAVE macro support.  If this is true does that mean debate synergy will function on the mac version of MS office? 

Just wondering because, Heritage Hall is going to a 1:1 laptop program not next school year but fall 2011.  We will be using macs and if the new mac MS office can run synergy then we can go paperless beginning that year.

Bryan Gaston
Heritage Hall School
Director of Debate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: