College Policy Debate Forums
July 18, 2018, 02:22:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Caselist "recent updates"  (Read 1284 times)
hardyat

« on: September 14, 2012, 04:20:02 PM »

If you're looking for an easy way to monitor updates to the caselist in real time, you have 3 options:

1) Click the "Dashboard" link in the left menu. It has an "Activity Stream" on the right with a list of recent changes.

2) Use the "watchlist" - After you log in, go to the top where it say "Wiki: openCaselist" and select "Watch Wiki" - then under the Profile menu, select "watchlist" - You can do the same if you want to watch individual pages or teams. That will give you the link to an RSS feed you can follow.

3) Subscribe to this RSS feed:
http://opencaselist.paperlessdebate.com/xwiki/wiki/opencaselist/view/Main/WebRss?xpage=rdf

I am still ironing out any kinks with the new caselist - so if you experience any problems, please let me know ASAP. In particular, if you load the main page and the navigation menus at left are missing, or if you're having trouble registering, those are temporary - just reload the page after a few minutes and it should be back up.

Also - last year's caselist is still down for a bit. I'm working on getting it posted to it's permanent archive. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hardy

hardyat

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 04:42:49 PM »

Also I just added a panel to the right side of the page that lists recent modifications. The noise of "usernames" will die down once everyone finishes registering.

hardy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: