Author Topic: NDT Dues - Payment Update  (Read 2508 times)

dleek

NDT Dues - Payment Update
« on: September 17, 2012, 06:24:29 PM »
Over the next few months, I will post regular updates of schools who have paid their NDT dues for the 2012-2013 Academic year.

Please recall that NDT Dues received prior to November first are $50. From Nov. 1 to Dec. 15 $100. From Dec. to Jan 15 $150.

There are many ways to pay your dues.

1-You can send a check made out to the National Debate Tournament to:
Danielle Leek
2217 Cambridge Dr SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506

2-You can give a check or cash to Sherry Hall when you see her at a debate tournament.

3-You can pay online on the AFA website: http://www.americanforensics.org/ (See "Affiliate Memberships" under "Join")

We prefer if you pay by cash or check. At NCA in 2011, the AFA voted to charge the NDT the 3% credit card fee. Your payment by cash or check will help us conserve funds used for the tournament.

Whichever method you choose, please remember to include the name of your school on your check, or in the online payment system.

Schools with dues paid as of 9/9/12 include:
Boston College
California State University-Northridge
Illinois State University
San Francisco State University
University of Kentucky
University of Mary Washington
University of Northern Iowa
University of Notre Dame
Whitman College

Please note: this list does not include "early-bird" payments. If you paid Sherry during (or around) the 2012 NDT, please look for your school on the next update. This list also does not include payments made online over the past 10 days.

I appreciate your patience as I take over the role of Treasurer. If you have any questions, please email me at: leekd@gvsu.edu. I will also be at NCA in Orlando, and look forward to seeing many of your there.

Thanks ~ have a great season!