College Policy Debate Forums
August 19, 2018, 01:56:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberty 2012 Tournament Info  (Read 1502 times)
nryan

« on: September 19, 2012, 02:50:46 PM »

We are looking forward to hosting our twenty-fifth annual Liberty University Debate tournament on November 2-4, 2012 (Friday to Sunday). We are currently in the process of trying to secure more rooms which may affect the start time of the tournament, so I hope to post the full invite next week.

I did want to let people know the hotel information before we get that up so people can get their rooms scheduled. This year we are pleased to announce the Kirkley Hotel as our tournament hotel this year. The Kirkley Hotel (434-237-6333) is located at 2900 Candlers Mountain Road. They are providing a flat rate of $93.00 per night for up to four people per room.

When you book at the hotel, make sure you request rooms in the “Liberty University Debate Tournament” block. Reservations should be made by October 1 at 5:00 PM to guarantee the tournament rate. Reservation requests received after 5:00 PM EST on this date will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis only. We will be providing a continental breakfast at the tournament as there will not be breakfast provided at the tournament hotel.

We are working with them to get the deadline extended but you should go ahead and reserve your rooms as soon as possible to ensure you have rooms.

- Nick Ryan
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 02:52:49 PM by nryan » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: