Author Topic: First Round Bids Due Feb 14  (Read 3526 times)

John Fritch

First Round Bids Due Feb 14
« on: February 13, 2013, 10:27:25 PM »
As a reminder, first round at large bids are due Thursday, February 14 at 5 pm Central.

To complete a bid, the $50 bid fee must be paid and the team must be placed on the waitlist at tabroom.com.

If you have questions, please contact me at john.fritch@uni.edu.

Adri

Re: First Round Bids Due Feb 14
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 09:56:05 AM »
Hi folks -

I've been reviewing some of the data that is showing up.

A few notes for folks submitting (and those ranking):

Please make sure your team's "bid sheet" is accurate.

To check that on tabroom.com:

1.  Click "Results" (top middle of Idebate Tabroom Home page).

2. Click NDT/CEDA Results sheet (on right column, under Circuit-Specific Results Sheets).

3. Click "Seasonal Totals" on Results Launch Page.

4. You can sort by team to find your team listed alphabetically.

I have noticed some weird things, like tournaments with other partners being a little glitchy, or numbers not always adding up. As I have noticed errors on my own team's pages, Bruschke has been very quick to fix them (email help@tabroom.com).

Please make sure your head-to-head v. other applicants info is showing up accurately.

To check that on tabroom.com:

1. Go to the NDT Tournament page (from the calendar or circuit list) and click on Entries.

2. Under Events, in the right-hand column, click on Head to Head Comparisons

3. To check your team, find them in the list, and click "Show details".

Glitches I have noticed here -

*Some teams had incomplete records (missing some wins/losses v. other applicant teams)

*Some teams were missing tournaments (initially NU KM's only tournament record was for their rounds at Dartmouth - since fixed, though NU should check)

*For us, a random round from Harvard *last season* was showing up.

Again, the issues I've seen (primarily from our sheet) are in the process of being reviewed and fixed by Bruschke (help@tabroom.com).

JimClarion

Re: First Round Bids Due Feb 14
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 01:22:40 PM »
If people do have errors that get fixed, if may be useful to provide some level of notification here (or email thru Fritch or something) so that folks know the data has changed.  I would like to not have to go back and check for changes on my own that I could easily glance over.

Jim