Author Topic: Assistant Director of Debate at James Madison University  (Read 2563 times)

paulmabrey

Assistant Director of Debate at James Madison University
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:59:58 PM »
This is a very informal announcement as we want to get the ball rolling on the search process. I have stepped down as Assistant Director of Debate at JMU and accepted a teaching position in Communication Studies here at JMU so that I may spend more time with my family, on teaching, research and taking classes. JMU Debate, JMU and the Shenandoah Valley is an amazing place to work, play and live. Really, the students and program are phenomenal. Mike will be posting more information as the position description, process and the like get approved. In the meantime, please let Mike or me know if you have any questions. The Assistant Director of Debate line does require an M.A. and is positioned in the School of Communication Studies at James Madison University.

Mike Davis

Re: Assistant Director of Debate at James Madison University
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 01:13:02 PM »

Thank you to Paul for your excellent work over the past four years. JMU Debate is certainly poised for great things thanks to your hardwork.

If you hold a masters degree and are interested in coming to JMU next year as the Assistant Director of Debate drop me an email at davismk@jmu.edu and let me know.

The official job search will be out in the new few days and we hope to interview people in May.

Mike