Author Topic: NDT Logistical Questions  (Read 6618 times)

sspring

NDT Logistical Questions
« on: February 18, 2010, 08:12:13 PM »
Just trying to make some plans for the tournament. Where are rounds going to be held each day? Are rounds on Monday at the campus or at the hotel? I assume Tues. rounds will be at the Marriot? What events besides elimination rounds will be at the Marriot?

The block seems to be close to full, I was able to make reservations tonight, but not for Thurs or Friday night which apparently have already filled the block.

Thanks,
Sarah

gregachten

Re: NDT Logistical Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 11:52:55 PM »
All prelims for the NDT will be on campus, with elims on Tuesday being the only thing at the hotel.

More rooms have been added to the block for the shoulder dates on the beginning of the weekend so you should be able to get the group rate for those days now.

Greg

paulmabrey

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »
JMU has three rooms (2 doubles) available in the tournament hotel that we no longer need. They are currently reserved for March 19 - 29, 2010. Not sure how this works but willing to work it out so they can be transferred.

Paul

Sarahjane

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 03:39:03 PM »
I have a question about Parking.

The invite says that parking on campus is $45/vehicle and that we should indicate our need for parking when registering. Does this mean at registration proper, or is there something I need to do beforehand to secure a parking pass?

Sarah-
K-State

gregachten

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 05:00:33 PM »
If you need to reserve a parking permit (or permits) or space on the shuttle, just email me your specific needs at gregachten@berkeley.edu

Greg

SherryHall

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 06:41:31 AM »
You will need to let Greg know ahead of time.  I will be posting a fee calculation form, hopefully today, where you can indicate if you will need parking permit(s) or spots on the shuttle.  You can then have that figured into your total fees. I will collect the money along with the registration fees and pass that along to Greg.

Sherry

SherryHall

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 06:42:58 AM »
In answer to an earlier question -- the banquet on Monday night will also be held at the Marriott.

Sherry