College Policy Debate Forums
December 15, 2018, 01:28:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UNT - William R DeMougeot Debates 2014  (Read 3316 times)
louiedebate

« on: December 06, 2013, 04:14:57 PM »

I wanted to inform everyone that we have posted the invite for our 2014 tournament on tabroom.  We apologize for delay in posting the invite, but due to construction projects on the UNT campus we could not finalize details until now. 

We will be hosting the tournament at the Texas Women's University Campus, which is located in Denton, and is less than 5 minutes away from the UNT campus.  We will be providing everyone with maps and information about the TWU campus and its location in Denton.  Over the next few weeks as people enter the tournament we will send out emails with information about the TWU campus as well as provide paper copies once you arrive in Denton.  We will also provide information about the location at the UTD registration. We expect a smooth transition to the 2014 location for the William R DeMougeot Debates. 

The only information that is not available at this time is precise food information.  I will have all information about meals available on Tabroom by Wednesday December 11th.  All other information, hotel, entry fees, divisions, etc can be found on tabroom.

Thanks,
Louie Petit
Boomer

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 09:58:08 AM »

Am I missing the dates somewhere?

Jackie
whwatson

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 10:19:58 AM »

I believe the tourney is 1/9 - 1/11

It's also now up on Tabroom.
Pages: [1]
  Print