Author Topic: High School Coaching Position at Kent Denver  (Read 2411 times)

sjgarr

High School Coaching Position at Kent Denver
« on: April 07, 2014, 02:52:58 PM »
I'm the current head debate coach at Kent Denver, but will be leaving the position after this school year. Looking for a replacement, feel free to message me with any questions, my email is stephaniejgarrett@gmail.com. The formal position description from our DOD is below

Kent Denver School, an independent, college preparatory school in Denver, Colorado, is seeking a head debate coach. Competitive Debate at Kent Denver School consists of local and national circuit Policy (cross-examination) and Lincoln-Douglas debate, and the team meets regularly after school 2-3 nights a week. Candidates should have recent debate experience (ideally on the high school national circuit or the college debate circuit), be available to lead practices in the late-afternoon 2-3 times per week, and have a schedule that permits travel to national circuit tournaments 1-2 times per month. This is an after-school coaching position. Interested individuals should contact Kurt MacDonald at kmacdonald@kentdenver.org.