Author Topic: 2015 ADA Business Meeting  (Read 2956 times)

DanielleOGorman

2015 ADA Business Meeting
« on: April 14, 2015, 10:13:03 AM »
All,

The 2015 American Debate Association business meeting will be held at the United States Naval Academy on Friday, May 15, beginning at 10 am. 

There is a hotel block at the Best Western in Annapolis under “ADA National Meeting”—the rate is $89/night.  (This is our standard tournament hotel.  There are many other, fancier options closer to downtown but as the 15th is the night before our 2/C Ring Dance they were unwilling to give us a block; if you are interested in staying downtown I encourage you to look!)

It is imperative that attendees who intend to drive onto the Yard submit their name and cell phone numbers to me by 5pm May 7 so that we can get access passes to get you through the gates.  I am also fairly certain that we can set up some carpooling arrangements so that not everyone will need vehicle access.  If you are flying in and would prefer to take a shuttle to the hotel as opposed to renting a car, please let me know and we’ll work out a ride.

Exact location for the meeting is still being negotiated (likely to be in the room we use for tournament tab in the basement of Nimitz), but I will keep you posted. 

Regards,
Danielle O’Gorman
Navy Debate