College Policy Debate Forums
July 19, 2018, 01:05:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you to Harvard Debate  (Read 2539 times)
Hester

« on: October 28, 2014, 10:42:50 AM »

Dallas and Sherry deserve special thanks for their continued dedication to providing a uniquely wonderful tournament experience. They (along with Stefan and the Harvard debaters) work tirelessly to make it the great experience that it is. i hope all of us who benefited from their efforts were as gracious in our being hosted as they were in hosting us.

What i love about it is they simultaneously set a standard of how to approach hospitality for all to model, while staying true to aspects of the Harvard tournament (e.g., clear to octas, power 6 off the first 4 prelims) that are not intended to be mimicked by others. Different tournaments being, well...different from each other is a welcome respite from monotony that those of us who've been around awhile can find disfavor with.

Thank you Crimson!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: