College Policy Debate Forums
November 16, 2018, 08:39:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA Dues Reminder for ADA Nationals  (Read 1539 times)
Dinger

« on: March 01, 2016, 01:52:50 PM »

Hello,

This is a reminder that in order for a school to compete at ADA Nationals, they need to have paid ADA dues for 2015-16. The dues are $50 for the year. Below is a list of those who have paid dues so far this year. If you believe there is an error, please contact me: dinger at gmail.

There are three ways to pay these dues:

1. AFA website - http://www.americanforensics.org/catalog/memberships/affiliate-memberships
The AFA website automatically gives you an invoice. If you pay through the AFA, please forward me the receipt because there is a time delay of when I get notified.

2. You can mail me a check - All checks should be made out to the "American Debate Association":
P.O. Box 248127
Coral Gables, FL 33124-2105

3. Pay me at ADA Nats - You can pay me when you register and pay tournament fees. You can give me one check for both or give me two separate checks. Whatever is easiest for you.  Please make checks payable to "American Debate Association". I will be at registration and can give you an invoice that reflects the tournament fees as well as your membership to the ADA.

Thanks!

Current Members as of 3/1 (this doesn’t include anyone who has paid the AFA on or after February 1)

Boston College

Dartmouth College

Emory University

Illinois College

James Madison University

Liberty University

Samford University

United States Naval Academy

University of Florida

University of Georgia

University of Kentucky

University of Mary Washington