College Policy Debate Forums
February 20, 2018, 01:47:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberty Tournament Update #3  (Read 808 times)
mph

« on: November 04, 2016, 11:20:34 AM »

Please shoot me an email to confirm your entry when you are on the road.  Also, when you arrive, send someone up to DeMoss Hall 2172 (Debate Office) to pick up parking passes.

If you are paying by check or cash you can find me at any point in the weekend to settle up.  If you are paying by credit card you can either call Mrs. Bessie Grayson (434) 582-2080 or stop by the debate office before 4pm.  She will process your credit card payment.

Finally, when you arrive there is a beautiful new space now open behind DeMoss Hall.  It's accessible through any floor of DeMoss Hall and you will find a lot of comfortable seating with natural light.  You will also find a tea shop, Mediterranean Food, Asian Food, Pizza, and a convenience store on the 1st floor.  If you need a Starbucks fix, head across the quad to the Library.

Save travels.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: