College Policy Debate Forums
December 15, 2017, 01:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for Participation - Debate Survey  (Read 955 times)
AAPabon

« on: February 23, 2017, 12:02:39 PM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Alexander Pabon and I am senior at North Central College. I have been competing in IE and various forms of Debate for my four years in college. My love of the activity has led me to use debate as my topic for my undergraduate Honors College thesis. I am asking for as many competitors, coaches, judges, and alumni as possible across multiple formats (NDT-CEDA, NPDA, IPDA, NFA-LD) to participate.

The survey will ask you to give your opinion on many possible issues of controversy in the debate community. The survey will not ask you to give any identifying information. It was approved by our local IRB.

I also ask that you take a minute to send the survey on to alumni or other coaches this forum would not reach. I am slightly isolated here in Illinois and do not have many contacts in other states. Any help in getting this survey around is immensely appreciated.

The link to the survey is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8SBKNHN

Please feel free to reach out to me with questions/comments. The school will post the thesis in it's finished form sometime in May.

Thank you in advance for your help!
AAPabon

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 02:12:28 PM »

Thank you all for your time and participation. The survey is generating a large number of respondents!

If you haven not had an opportunity to respond, please do so ASAP as I am closing the survey this SUNDAY MARCH 19 @ 11:59 PM!

Please also pass this along to alumni, coaches, judges, students, and anyone else you may feel would provide results for this survey.

Thank you again for your consideration!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: