College Policy Debate Forums
December 15, 2017, 01:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graduate assistant debate coaches (2 positions), University of Wyoming  (Read 245 times)
tcram

« on: September 11, 2017, 03:34:49 PM »

The University of Wyoming debate team is seeking two graduate student assistant coaches beginning in Fall 2018.  The assistantship is for two years and includes:

-   A full tuition waiver for the M.A. degree in the Department of Communication and Journalism.
-   An annual stipend near the top of terminal M.A. programs around the country.

Assistantships can include teaching an argumentation/debate course, or working with the team full-time. 

Expectations for both positions includes satisfactory progress towards degree completion and graduation from the program, working with the debate team through practices, teaching and argument research, and traveling to several intercollegiate debate tournaments per semester to help the director fulfill coaching and judging obligations.  Graduate students in the department can pursue research in a variety of areas including: rhetoric, political communication, interpersonal communication, journalism, public relations, and media studies.

For information about how to apply or if you have any questions about the team, school, or Laramie, feel free to email me at traviscram@gmail.com or catch me at a tournament to talk about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: