College Policy Debate Forums
December 18, 2018, 11:38:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ADI open for registration  (Read 619 times)
Adam Symonds

« on: May 16, 2018, 11:24:18 AM »

The 2018 is now open for registration. Our website remains the same (arizonadebateinstitute.com), and the link to register appears on the Registration page. Arizona State is transitioning between online payment systems from this academic year to next, so the set up took a bit longer this year than is ideal. Earlybird deadline is June 1.

This year's staff includes Deven Cooper, Izak Dunn, David Hingstman, Steven Pointer, Grace Saez, and Adam Symonds. We are currently still adding Lab Assistants, as documented in my prior message.

We're continuing last year's hybrid online/in person format, with a series of short lectures, practice speeches, research assignments, and lab discussions online July 15-28 and one week in person July 29-August 5 for practice debates, redos, and a tournament.

Questions, check out our website or email me directly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: