Author Topic: Head Debate Coach at the University of Georgia  (Read 2081 times)

whwatson

Head Debate Coach at the University of Georgia
« on: February 01, 2019, 04:50:20 PM »
Hello,

Attached is the job posting for the head debate coach position at the University of Georgia in the Department of Communication Studies.

I will be at Northwestern this weekend and would be happy to chat about the position/answer any questions you might have.   

It's a great debate job in a great college town at a great public university - I hope that many of you will apply.

Hays Watson
University of Georgia

whwatson

Re: Head Debate Coach at the University of Georgia
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 06:44:50 AM »
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to remind folks that the application deadline for the head debate coach position at UGA is Friday (although we will continue to evaluate applications through Monday the 4th). 

The head coaching job is a faculty position with a minimal teaching load, a very good salary in a cheap part of the country, and you'll have the chance to work at one of America's top public universities with a great group of students.  The team has and continues to enjoy substantial support from the University and the Department of Communication Studies. 

If you have any questions about the job, the team, or life in Athens/Georgia, please don't hesitate to email me. 

Hays Watson
University of Georgia