Author Topic: Assistant Director of Debate - Gonzaga University  (Read 1223 times)

GFrappier

Assistant Director of Debate - Gonzaga University
« on: January 21, 2019, 04:10:12 PM »
Gonzaga University will be hiring to fill our ADOD position with a start date of August 15, 2019. While the position is not yet posted, I wanted to make this announcement now so interested candidates can contact me with any questions about our program, the university, or the Spokane community. This is a full time staff position with a competitive salary and full benefits (including free basketball tickets!). The position requires a minimum of a BA and does not have any classroom teaching requirements. The ADOD serves as a primary argument coach, organizes practices, travels for competition and recruiting, and assists in organizing various on campus events hosted by our team. The position does require relocation to Spokane. There is strong institutional support for debate at Gonzaga and Washington state is an amazing place to live. I'll post a follow up and the link to submit an application once the position is officially opened but please contact me (frappier@gonzaga.edu) or hit me up at Northwestern if you have any questions.

Glen

GFrappier

Re: Assistant Director of Debate - Gonzaga University
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 11:41:44 AM »
This position is now posted and accepting applications. Link is below. Please contact me at frappier@gonzaga.edu or gfrappier@gmail.com if you have any questions about the team, the university or the Spokane community.

https://gonzaga.peopleadmin.com/postings/12954