Author Topic: High School Opening Gulliver Prep  (Read 2766 times)

crshrsh

High School Opening Gulliver Prep
« on: May 05, 2010, 07:56:37 PM »
Gulliver Prep in Miami Florida has an opening for an assistant debate coach for the 2007-2008 school year. The current assistant debate coach teaches 1 study hall, helps teach the debate I class and teaches the a debate 2 class. The after school debate duties include,assist students in researching and writing files, watching and critiquing practice debates, and assist in developing strategies. There is also extensive travel associated with this position.

This year, we have traveled/will travel to Wake Forest, UNLV, New Trier, University of Miami, University of Florida, the Glenbrooks, MBA, University of Michigan, Pine Crest, Pace, Emory, Berkeley, UGA.
Florida Varsity and Novice State tournaments, the NDCA, and the TOC.

The position is part-time but might change if other teaching openings become available. The pay is around 30,000 a year. Part-time positions do not include any health benefits. There might be some educational benefits included but I'm not sure. The qualified person should have a college degree, and experience in policy debate. Teaching certificate not require.

If you have any questions please email me.

Holmes