Author Topic: Mark Deloach  (Read 42654 times)

SherryHall

Re: Mark Deloach
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2010, 11:13:03 AM »
Gina Rizzo:

Happy Birthday Mark ...I`m missing you. Loving thoughts for your family especially Bella.

SherryHall

« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2010, 11:13:32 AM »
Sabrina Neff :

Holding thoughts of your family in my heart today.

SherryHall

« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2010, 11:14:37 AM »
Kristen Gaske :

Happy Birthday Mark! you were always more than a boss to me, you were family. Thank you for all of our long, non work related, talks. You were a great man and I am so blessed to have known you. I had the utmost respect for you not only because you introduced me as you colleague instead of your assistant, but because you always put me as family first, employee second. I love you so much Mark! See you on the 29th!

SherryHall

« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2010, 03:21:33 PM »
Joseph Zompetti :

Mark was a great guy. Remembering him on his birthday.

SherryHall

« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2010, 03:23:05 PM »
Darryl Scott Albertson :

I'm just now able to come to grips with this. Mark is one of the most friendly and loyal people I ever met. We were close with them (+ Dana) especially in Connecticut and we had a special bond given our wives' Albuquerque past (+ chile). Bella can certainly use all of our positve thoughts and assistance.

SherryHall

« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2010, 09:22:45 PM »
Darren Elliott:

Your birthday gives us a chance to reflect and remember you. All that you did for all of us. Thanks for the memories and your legacy. Peace be with Bella today as well. ~chief

SherryHall

« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2010, 04:18:50 AM »
Kathleen Edelmayer  :

Words can't even express the sadness, Mark! But, thanks for all the wonderful memories! (You even taught this Motown girl how to "two-step" back in the day!) You're in my thoughts and prayers. . .peace and blessings to your family, especially to Bella! ". . . and let perpetual light shine upon him. . . ."

SherryHall

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2010, 02:01:15 PM »
Glen Strickland:

I just heard about Mark and can't believe it. What a great loss this is. You will be missed my dear friend.

SherryHall

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2010, 08:46:34 AM »
Will Helixon  :

enjoying time with my best friends -- in memory of of Mark Deloach.....we love you, and hope you are laughing your ass off with Dr. Gossett!!

SherryHall

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2010, 11:37:35 AM »
From Jim Gaynor:

The memorial for Mark in New Mexico was very nice and well attended.  We are putting together a book of remembrance for Bella, thus the attached.  I would like you to please forward on the attached to all those you see fit and allow them the opportunity to contribute if they would like.  Thanks much,

Jim

Jim Gaynor
Leadership Research Institute
(818) 599-2313 cell
jim.gaynor@lri.com

Dear friends,
All of us have felt the loss of Mark and Dana. Many of us have longed to be able to do
something for Bella to let her know how much she has been and is loved.
We are writing to invite you to participate in a collaborative effort to help Bella to
know and remember her parents’ stories, and to feel the depth of our care for them
and for her. Specifically we want to….
1. Show Bella how much her parents loved her.
2. Give her as many reasons as we can to be proud by sharing our stories of her
parents’ accomplishments, impacts, talents, and gifts.
3. Tell Bella the stories that her parents told us about her so she knows they died
with strong, loving memories of her.
Whether you knew Mark and/or Dana very well, or if they have simply touched your
life in a smaller way, we are asking you to submit one electronic 8.5 x 11 page,
perhaps a letter, a story, a poem, a picture, a quote, a collage. We’re open to
anything. We only ask that you direct your thoughts to Bella and that you try to
speak to the three goals above. Crafting that page is not going to be easy; it will take
reflection, effort, and time. Our hope is that this could be one of the most important
gifts each of us has the chance to give—that, together, we can offer Bella something
meaningful that she can carry through her life.
We would like for this to be a quiet effort for Bella, to be shared with her later, after
things settle a bit. In the coming months, we will assemble what everyone submits,
publish it as a book, and offer that to Bella in the fall or early winter. We will also do
our best to make an electronic copy available to those who would like to see the
totality of submissions.
As a first step, please submit your intent to participate and your contact
information to Nicole.Dolat@LRI.com. Then, please share this invitation with others
who were close to Mark and/or Dana, as we would like to be as inclusive as we can of
people whom they touched. Note please: We would like to have a full list of
participants by September 30th. After that, you can think about what you’d like to
convey to Bella, and we will gather your pages in October.
Wishing you peace and hoping this offers you a positive way to grieve,
Cathy Flavin-McDonald
Nicole Dolat
Gayle Bator
Jim Gaynor
Steve Williams
Paul Gaske