College Policy Debate Forums
September 25, 2018, 12:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GSU Invite Updated - Now with Tournament Packet & Credit Card Payment Option  (Read 2223 times)
JoeBellon

« on: September 09, 2010, 06:55:50 PM »

We have updated the tournament invitation at http://www.gsudebate.org/events_at_gsu/gsu_national_college_debate.html. The link at debateresults.com leads to this page, so that avenue will also get you to the updated info.

What we have added:

1. The day 1 schedule has been changed to reflect a more reasonable gap between rounds 1 and 2. This means we're starting 30 minutes earlier on the first day than we have in the past.

2. We have added the capability to pay for your entree fees via credit card.

3. We have added a link to allow you to download our updated pre-tournament packet, which includes a schedule, directions, internet information, and updated restaurant guides.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Atlanta next weekend.

Dr. Joe Bellon
Director of Debate
Georgia State University
JoeBellon

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 12:04:30 PM »

If you've downloaded the pre-tournament packet already (as of 2 pm Eastern time, Sept. 11), the packet you got lists round 1 starting at 8:30. That is incorrect. Round 1 will start at 8 am. I have now updated the packet so that if you download it from now on you'll get the correct schedule.

Sorry for the confusion.

-Joe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: