Author Topic: NDT Dues  (Read 2534 times)

SherryHall

NDT Dues
« on: September 11, 2010, 08:11:43 AM »
Hello All:

It is that time of year again -- time to pay your NDT subscription fee.  The base fee for an NDT subscription is $50.00.

You may pay this fee in several ways.  To pay by credit card you must pay on the AFA website: http://www.americanforensics.org/.  You may also pay by check through the AFA if you want to write one check to cover fees for multiple forensics organizations.
You can pay me directly by check or cash at fall tournaments.  I will have receipts with me at Georgia State, Northwestern, and Harvard.  You can mail a check to my home address: 324 Franklin St., Cambridge, MA, 02139.  Checks should be made payable to "The National Debate Tournament."

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Below is the relevant portion of the standing rules for the Board of Trustees outlining the rules and procedures governing this subscription fee.

“IV. A. Sources of Income.
Subscription Fees
a. The amount of the subscription fee for the following year is to be established by the Board of Trustees meeting at the National Tournament.
b. Subscription fees are to be paid to the Treasurer, or the AFA Treasurer, no later than November 1.  The Treasurer will periodically publish a list of schools from which subscription fees have been collected.  Receipts for subscription fees are to be issued by the Treasurer or AFA Treasurer.  Any school subscribing between the dates of November 1 and December 15, will be charged double the base subscription fee.  Any school subscribing between the dates of December 15 and January 15, will be charged triple the base subscription fee.
c. Only subscribing schools from a district may take part in the at-large or district qualification processes.  Verification of payment shall be determined and published by the Treasurer.
d. No subscription fees will be accepted after January 15 unless approval is given by the District and National Committees and the Board of Trustees.

Sincerely,
Sherry Hall
NDT Treasurer